FROM SOBER DRESS TO STURDY BOOTS
“…heart-warming and heart-rending…”
This beautifully-illustrated book describes, in fascinating and witty detail, Sarah’s transformation from lawyer to horse-trainer, and the characters that she has met, both two-legged and four. If you are interested in the law courts, horses, ponies or the New Forest, then you are in for a treat!
£11.99 + £3.00 postage and packing (UK only)
|Two for £20.00 + £3.50 postage and packing (UK only)|
|Three for £27.00 + £4.50 postage and packing (UK only)|
|Four for £32.00 + £6.00 postage and packing (UK only)|
|Five for £35.00 + £7.00 postage and packing (UK only)|
Click on an “Add to Cart” button to pay by PayPal.
- You can also pay by cheque. Send your order to my home address: Home Cottage, Brook Lane, Woodgreen, Hampshire SP6 2AT making the cheque payable to S.D.Weston.
- Orders for four or five books will be sent in two parcels.
- If you want books in a multiple order to be sent to separate addresses, please email me. Additional postal charges may apply.
- Please email me if you would like your book signed and give details of any specific dedication.
- For despatch to non-UK destinations, please contact me.
NO FEAR, NO FORCE
A guide to handling and training semi-feral foals in a gentle and effective way.
The autumn sees 1,000’s of wild native foals changing hands at the sales. Many of them have had little or no handling. For the new owner it can be a daunting prospect taming their new foal. This is where my book No Fear, No Force will come into its own. Beautifully illustrated, the book will make an incredible difference to the lives of foals that are trained using the gentle and effective methods described. I have every hope that it will become the new tradition in foal handling.
Click on the “Add to Cart” button to pay by PayPal or pay by cheque to my home address of Home Cottage, Brook Lane, Woodgreen, Hampshire SP6 2AT making the cheque payable to S.D.Weston. Please say if you would like your book signed and give details of any specific dedication.
Recommended by The Dartmoor Pony Training Centre and many other rescue organisations, breed societies and individuals who have used the technique described.
Also relevant to anyone with a shy or traumatised foal, pony or horse.